tiistai 7. huhtikuuta 2015

The Summer is coming :)

Wow, it's already April and my internship is slowly coming to an end. So I've been busy the last couple of weeks. First my parents were here the last week of March, so I spent a lot of time with them. We visited Camden Market and we also toured Soho a little bit. They also visited Bermondsey, where I live. And on Monday the day before they left, we went to see the Cats- musical. It was really good and the music was wonderful. Of course they toured London on their own and since they've never been to London, there is a lot to see here. :)

Chinatown


We visited the M&M's World :)

Cats!!















I also went out with people from work. It was one of my colleagues last day so we went to eat in the Mayflower. I hadn't been there before, but it was really nice. It's this really cool pub and the food was excellent. :)

At Easter my friend Anniina came to visit me. We visited Camden, Oxford Street and the normal tourist places. We also went to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, which I haven't had time to visit. It was really beautiful. There were lots of fountains and flowers and the weather was quite nice too.


Princess Diana Memorial Fountain


Chocolate from Hardys :)


Work has been pretty much the same. I've been doing a lot of automatic bookings from Resia. Basically it means, that we have given Resia allocations for different performances, so they sent us bookings, which we just have put into Tourplan and confirm to Resia with the seat numbers. I've also been filling out my evaluation forms, since my internship assessment is in a couple of weeks.

That's pretty much it this time. Also it's getting warmer here. Yesterday it was +17 outside and the warm weather is supposed to continue, so I'm glad about that. :) See you next time!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti