lauantai 25. huhtikuuta 2015

Time is running out...

Hello people!!

So it's almost the end of April and I have a little over a month left here in London and then it's back to Finland. I almost feel like I'm running out of time. There's still so much I want to do and see here but luckily I can always come back. :)

So what have I been doing lately, well I've been working A LOT. I also had my internship assessment a week ago. It went really well, which I'm glad about.I have 18 work days left and then I'm officially done with my internship..I'm feeling kind of sad about that :( But atleast I'm graduating in a month from Helmi Liiketalousopisto.


From Shoreditch






A couple of weeks ago, I went to see Let It Be and let's just say that it was a lot of Beatles music. :) Last weekend I visited Cambridge with my friend and we saw a lot of the colleges and also the Cambridge University botanic garden. It was really nice to get out of London for a while and I LOVED Cambridge. I'll definitely go back there someday.

King's college
River Cam


 













I think that's all for this time...except in two weeks I'm going to Dublin to visit my friend Anniina, so I'm excited about that. Here's some pics to finish my post. See you next time!!!


Botanic Garden



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti