keskiviikko 13. toukokuuta 2015

Around the world :)

Hello again!!

So I only have two weeks left in London and then I'm returning back to Finland. :( In some ways though I'm kind of excited, as I get to see my friends and family. So since my last post I visited Oxford and it was wonderful. I had the best time there. We went to Christ Church and toured the city a little bit. Luckily the weather was also nice, it was really warm. :)




Christ Church!!



















Last weekend I also went to visit my friend Anniina in Dublin and it was my first time in Ireland. I loved it, although it rained a LOT. On Saturday we went to a Game of Thrones tour and the bus left at 8 in the morning (I was quite tired). We went to Belfast and during the day we did two 1- hour treks to the filming locations for the show. We saw a lot of different filming locations and the scenery was really beautiful. The weather was also really good and luckily it didn't rain. The tour was excellent and it was a lot of fun. On Sunday, we went to Trinity College and toured the shops and other sights a little bit. We also got some ice-cream, which was AMAZING. :)





Dublin :)

Triniry College



 


On the down side, I've been sick for about a week and a half. I'm finally beginning to feel better again. I think that's all for this time. Ouh and this weekend, my friend is coming to visit me and we're going to see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, I'm very excited about that. Bye for now!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti