maanantai 25. toukokuuta 2015

Last days!!

So today was my last full day in London. Tomorrow I'm flying back to Finland. I'm sort of sad because I've enjoyed my time here in London so much. But I'm excited that I get to see my family and friends and I'm also graduating. :)

So I finished work last Friday and it was really weird that it was my last day. As a parting gift I got two tickets to see Miss Saigon and the seats were in the front row...it was absolutely amazing. I also got a What's there to do in London- book and a London puzzle. :) It was really nice and it's so amazing, how fast the last five months have gone by.

My last days in London, I've just been touring and shopping. I've also been hanging out with my friends and I also started packing...yeeeah that wasn't really fun. But atleast I got it done. Anyhow I'm really glad that I came to London to do my internship. I have so many good memories and I've learned so much about work, myself and etc. This experience was so amazing and SO worth it. Here's some pictures to finish my last post and thanks so much for reading this and see you guys later!!! :)

My friend and I went to see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory :)


Disney- store!!



Little Venice :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti